In 1939 journalist Loren Pope and his wife Charlotte Pope commissioned Frank Lloyd Wright to design a new home. The design followed Wright's Usonian principles and was completed in 1941. The "Usonian" house was developed by Wright as a means of providing affordable housing for people of moderate means. Wright employed wood cladding as an affordable and easily workable material into his design. After almost a century, the wood cladding needed some help. That's where D/2 came to the rescue.
Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin estate is a shrine to many architects. Staff there use D/2 to combat biological growth.